Help Your Customers Save Money By Insulating Their BusinessesJanuary 23, 2015
Hang tightly onto your office chair. Do you have a solid grip? Good.
Let’s get down to the numbers. Let’s talk about the hard facts. Let’s discuss what matters most. Your customers’ money.
As a blown-in insulation blower and vacuum manufacturer, we at Capitol Machine are going to talk about insulation – only because it has a direct correlation to your customers’ money. That means we’re going to show them how to keep more of it. Lots more of it.
Improper insulation of their businesses – especially during weather extremes, which is at least during two seasons of the year – may be costing your customers big bucks. On the flip side, investing to get their businesses properly insulated may help them save significant amounts of money in the long run.
How Insulation Equals Savings
Here are some startling statistics from the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA), which is why we told you to get a grip on your chair:
- The average annual energy savings after installing insulation in 3 percent of all U.S. hotels would equal taking 1 million cars off the road every year.
- The annual energy savings for insulation installation in all small commercial buildings in North America would equal supplying power to 300,000 homes for a year.
- The savings from installing insulation in the outer walls, floors and roofs in all North American hotels would equal the energy contained in more than 1,750 gasoline tanker trucks.
- The savings from putting insulation in 200 hotels would equal the cost to light Yankee Stadium every night for a century.
- The savings from installing insulation in every large North American hotel in one year would equal the cost of heating 15,000 Olympic-size swimming pools for 30 years.
- The cost of putting insulation in all small commercial buildings in North America would save enough each year to provide lighting for all of the NFL football stadiums for 50,000 games.
- The savings from installing insulation in every small office in North America would light Times Square every night for 10 years.
- The savings per year if all hotels and small offices in North America had proper installation would equal the cost to remove more than 200 million cars off the road every year.
We at Capitol Machine hope you and your customers are still sitting comfortably in your chairs in your well-insulated offices or warehouses. If you are, we know you made some wise choices. If not, we’d like to help insulation contractors with additional information to show your customers. We have the tools and know-how to help them save with insulation. Share some of your ideas or ask us any questions you may have in the comment section or on any of our social channels.
Contact us for more tips about insulation or information about our machines!