The Model CV14-4" Removal Vacuum
Capitol Machine’s CV14 insulation vacuum is designed for fast removal and overspray pick-up of cellulose, fiberglass and rock wool blown-in insulation. Use it to remove fire, water and smoke-damaged insulation from attics, sidewalls and crawl spaces.
When using this Capitol vacuum for reclaim products, connect your hose to the reclaim hood on a Capitol insulation machine and discharge the material directly into your hopper. Then, dispose of the removed insulation directly into one of our 75 cu. ft. Capitol vacuum bags or into a dumpster or trailer.
- 4” intake and outlet hose connectors
- 14 HP Electric Start Kohler Engine
- Powder coated fan housing
- Balanced radial fan
- Abrasive resistant steel blower
- Pneumatic tires on easy to handle cart
- Reinforced steel stabilizer bar
- Bags and accessories available
- Weighs 230 lbs
- Dimensions: 24″ X 30″ X 42″
Vacuum Bag Deal